Monday, November 1, 2010

The best part of waking up...

I don't consider myself an adrenaline junkie. I will maintain that the perfect way to begin a day is soaking in a natural hot spring.

However, a damn close second is by jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet.

What is it that exists in that moment between life and death that draws the gaze of the otherwise perfectly healthy?

It was amazing. I have wanted to go skydiving for over 10 years and this morning, I finally did it in one of the most stunningly beautiful landscapes I've ever seen.

I don't have pictures but my parents can expect a dvd of my experience to show up in the mail.

Skydive Canyonlands is an excellent company. I had a blast and it couldn't have been better.

3 comments:

  1. I was reading through your blog a bit and couldn't figure out who you were. Does that make me a bad friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do it next year, after the baby. I dont know if I could, but we will see. Too bad there are no pics :(.

    ReplyDelete