Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Southern California

I left Palm Desert for Irvine and took the Pines to Palms Highway (US-74). What a treat this road was. It twists and winds through the beautiful Mt. San Jacinto state wilderness.

S7300004

I think turning onto the Banning-Idyllwild Panoramic Highway (US-243) might lead to the route that's more fun, but even though I stayed on 74, I was treated to a beautiful sunset on a great road:

S7300007

I got in to Irvine and met up with my friend Alex who I haven't seen in quite a few years (like most of the people I'm visiting).

Alex works for a quaint little gaming company down here called Blizzard. You might have heard of them. Anyway, today I got a tour of their campus. Totally cool but I'm not allowed to talk about anything I've seen. It's all very top secret.

Most Wolf Raiders know to stay away from Ian, but some need to learn the hard way...

S7300019

3 comments: